Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why I'm not a good blogger

It donned on me today why I'm not a good blogger. A good blogger reads a lot of blogs and likes to blog about what they read on those blogs and link to those blogs. Me? The only ones I frequent are Jenn's and, well, no others. There are a couple that I check when I think of it but for the most part that's it. I link to Jenn's but only if I'm talking about the blog itself, like now. I see a large number of funny, cool or interesting things every day on the internet and a good blogger would say, "I'm totally blogging that!". Me? I just don't usually think of blogging it and if I do, I sometimes think, "Meh, I'll blog it another time." Aw well. Here's a link for the likes of you bloggers out there since I'm writing this entry. No "Meh" this time. :)

The link is a blog entry that I found linked from a non-blog site and it's about 5 blog methods that work! Don't ask, just read it! :P

Till next time ...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

psah, you are a great blogger. Besides practice makes perfect =)

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Just the fact that you have the nerve to try makes you a great blogger.

I'm too chicken.

Lori

 
weewar.com corner