Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More on the iPhone

Though this blog is supposed to be Miscellaneous, it's turning into an Apple or more importantly iPhone blog.

Maybe just a couple more days of this, until everyone settles into their comfy chairs to await the release of the iPhone. In my case, I'll probably have to wait even longer as I'm in Canada and the iPhone probably won't be released for numerous months after the US release.

Will there be an unlocked version? I sure hope so. If not right away, will the hackers of the world be able to unlock a locked phone. In due time I tell myself, in due time.

Anyway, the title link of this entry is to a YouTube video from the news about the iPhone. Well done and lots of good shots of the phone itself.

Till next time ...

No comments:

 
weewar.com corner