Friday, January 5, 2007

You're Probably Wondering ...

You're probably wondering the name thebrisingr means? Well I'm currently reading a book, I'm sure you'll recognize the title, Eragon, by Christopher Paolini. A movie version has recently been released. Well, I'm really enjoying the book, haven't seen the movie yet. Not sure if I'll bother since books are better than the movies 99% of the time. Anyway, the word brisingr was made up by the author and it means fire. I just thought it was cool and that few people would know what I'm talking about. I like to try to be unique but am not creative enough to come up with my own words.

Anyway, this blog's purpose is to be a place where I post absolutely anything. Programming tid-bits that I find on the net, funny or informational videos found on one of the many sites out there. Or even stuff about family and friends.

Goodbye for now.

No comments:

 
weewar.com corner